<$BlogRSDUrl$>

26 November 2006

VIDEO WORK PROJECTS 

VIDEO WORK PROJECTS

I just bought my second decent video camcorder (I have two so I can video shots from different angles).I am interested in photo video subjects/subject matters if you are an interesting person etc, also actor/artresses are needed for some video shorts on similar grounds any age, sex, race especially igf you are artists who live in a single room.

I can be contacted at Universal Living Arts Inc. P.O.Box 1615, Altoona, Pa 16603Email universallivingarts@yahoo.ca for this project and the writing poetry publishing project I want some sort of presentation/resume/spiel etc I can consider.

I am open to any good ideas doing a performance, a poetry reading, having a gallery opening if I can attend tell me I can try and work into my schedule after all I am busy (you didn't guess?)

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?